You can conclude the following contracts with SE “KSCP”:
✔ agree mentfor transshipment of foreign trade and transit cargo;
✔ agreementfor a court agency; – agreement for the survey and other servicing of cargoes and ships;
✔ agreement for for freight forwarding;
✔ other business agreements.
For confinement with SE “KSCP” agreement, you need to pay documents:
1. For residents of Ukraine:
1.1. For a legal entity:
1. A copy of the charter with amendments or other founding document.
2. A copy of the protocol and order or other document on the election (appointment) of the chief, and if necessary – a copy of the power of attorney that gives the person the power to sign the relevant contract.
3. A copy of a license (permit) for conducting a certain type of economic activity, if obtaining such a license (permit) for conducting such a type of activity is provided by law.
4. Copy of extract from USREOU (statistics).
5. A copy of the certificate from the bank in which the account is officially opened (which will be specified in the purchase contract), with all banking details.
6. Copy of Taxpayer Certificate (4-OPP Certificate) (if applicable).
7. Copy of certificate of registration of value added tax payer (single tax) or extract from the Register of VAT payers (single tax).
8. Copy of extract or extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs (as of 2016).
In case the contract on behalf of the counterparty (legal entity) will be signed by the head of the branch, all the legal (registration) documents of the branch of the enterprise of the counterparty must also be provided.
1.2. For an individual entrepreneur:
1. Copy of passport and identification number.
2. Copy of the certificate from the USREOU (Statistics Help).
3. A copy of the certificate from the bank in which the account is officially opened (which will be specified in the purchase contract), with all banking details.
4. A copy of the tax registration certificate.
5. A copy of the tax registration certificate.
6. Copy of extract or extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs.
All pages of copies of documents must be certified in accordance with the requirements of paragraph 5.27. Of the National Standard of Ukraine “Requirements for Registration of DSTU 4163-2003 Documents” (“5.27. The copy of the certificate of the copy of the document consists of the words” According to the original “, the title of the post, the personal signature of the person certifying the copy, its initials and surnames, the date of certification of the copy and put below the signature on the document approved by the Order of the State Consumer Standard of Ukraine No. 55 dated April 7, 2003, and are affixed with the original seal of the legal entity – the owner of the submitted documents.
2. For non-residents of Ukraine:
— a notarized copy of an extract from a commercial, banking or court register or registration certificate of a local authority of a foreign country on the registration of a non-resident legal entity;
— the copy of the founding document (charter, founding agreement, founding act, regulations);
— a copy of the protocol or other document on the election / appointment of the chief of the non-resident legal entity and, if necessary, a copy of the power of attorney duly certified, which empowers the person to sign the relevant contract;
— a certificate from the bank where the account is officially opened, indicating all banking details.
In order to confirm the authenticity of the original official documents for the purpose of using them in the territory of Ukraine, the documents must be legalized in the Consular Section of Ukraine or certified by a special Apostille stamp affixed by the competent authority of the country in which the documents were drawn up (unless signed the Convention).